Design*Sponge

I am completely obsessed with Design*Sponge.

The person who told me about it first was my mom and thanks to her I now spend way too much time in the sneak peek section which is a sneak peek into the interiors of amazing artists, collectors, designers, and architects homes. Most of them are either very well known or respected or are very up and coming so these interiors are always amazing to say the least but they still feel like a home which is so wonderful to see.

So if you have never been to this blog I suggest checking it out...there is more to it then just the sneak peek section.

www.designspongeonline.com

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover