Molokai to Oahu or Bust!

I am ready to rock this weekend as I take on one of the hardest races in outrigger paddling. 

Yes, we pay to do this and yes, even when it is hard it is still fun!

Na Wahine O Ke Kai is this Sunday, and I head out to Hawaii on Friday for a paddle across Kaiwi Channel, which is the channel between Moloka'i and Oah'u.  Na Wahine is a 42 miles starting at Hale O Lono Harbor, Moloka'i, crossing the channel over to Oah'u (26 miles out of the 42), and ending at the Hawaiian Hilton Village, Waikiki, Oah'u.

This is the big season finale, the race of all races and the end to an awesome summer.  Wish the NAC girls (my crew!), all of my other California sisters, and the rest of the wahine paddlers a safe and fun crossing this weekend!  

Here are some pictures from the last Na Wahine I did, in 2010.  Enjoy!

Mom and I at Hale O Lono Harbor, Molokai



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover