What's New?

Lots of crazy fun things happening over here, so stick with me!

First, just a little over a month ago I married my best friend! It was rad, and I am seriously in dreamland - as in I can't believe it is over, and that it went by so fast! Everyone tells you that...but holy cow it went so fast. I was seriously depressed once the magical weekend was over. I mean, it was just a little over a year of planning and it was all over in a matter of hours...
But it was pure bliss.

Here is a little sneak peek of some photos taken by some of my beloved friends...pro shots coming soon (but these are pretty awesome to start with).








With that comes a name change. I know, us girls can keep our names these days, and I sort of did. My maiden name is now apart of my middle and I decided to take Jimi's name. I am a bit old fashioned, Jimi is my family now and it has a nice ring to it! So Maddie Spoto it is. You will be seeing that name around now, but don't worry, same girl just a little re-branding. ;)

You can still find me in the same place on twitter, instagram, pinterest and facebook!
My new handle for all these is now: @maddiespoto




A Little Business Update
You will also see my company name change. I had to change my name due to the fact that there is already an amazing jewelry artist in So. Cal under a very similar name to Mad Dream Design, and although she has not come to me about it, I don't want to mess with that. So I must say goodbye to Mad Dream Design. It hurt a little, but hey, how fun, I got to think of a whole new name! So without further ado, I present Folk Dreams.

Why Folk Dreams? If you recall, my winter line was called Folk Dreams and I just fell in loved it. I wanted something that still kept in line with following your dreams and changing the world, but also still spoke to my love for the outdoors, adventure, inspiration and magic - which kind of sums up my favorite things about folklore! Am I right?! Folk is also another term for people that has a sense of culture and timelessness, that I hope is apparent in everything in I make.  Jewelry for  my kind of folk: the explorer, the dreamer and the believer.


Folk Dreams is for the wanderer, the adventurer, the hunter and the gatherer. Wherever your dreams may take you, your jewelry should not be slowing you down. Roam the shop at www.folkdreamsjewelry.etsy.com!

Tumblr: www.folkdreamsblog.tumblr.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/folkdreams
Twitter: @folkdreams
Instagram: @flkdreamsjewelry

Happy Travels!

 photo signituresmall_zps613ffef0.jpg


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover