Everyday Inspirations

The Ocean
The place where I feel most connected with things bigger than myself...where I feel most at peace with life and things to come...where I can send things out into the universe and feel like they are actually being received...as the waves are taking my thoughts out to sea it is the only place I feel alright with the world.
Playa Negra, Costa Rica. Photo by Maddie Dierkes

My friend Jana describes paddling, the sea and life best in her blog:


Amazing People
I am fortunate enough to know a lot of amazing people, that learn from, grow with and become inspired by. As the years go on I find more & more amazing people, they are not always easy to find.
Sam
Photo by Maddie Dierkes

Lysanne
Property of Maddie Dierkes
My Dad

Photo by Maddie Dierkes
Poppy <3

Mom and Lily
Property of Maddie Dierkes

Art
The way it can open so many different emotions you didn't even know you were feeling at the time. And this goes for all artistic genres...painting, music, design, etc.

Jackson Pollock, Screenprint, 1951


Love
Because sometimes it is all you need!
Property of Maddie Dierkes
Google

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover