My artwork

Elephant by Maddie Dierkes
I have accumulated a lot of art over the years with art school and as my art schooling comes to end with my BA in Studio Art at the end of the 2009 fall semester I will start to mold, create, educate myself on all things metal, jewelry and business to get my business and etsy store up an running in the next few years. My metal section is not very big but that is what I plan on building up in the next few years with more classes and the creation of an at home studio which will happen slowly but surely. Until I get my store up and running you can view my work on my facebook art album.

Here is the link and enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=234522&id=506725416&l=c1c1b719a7


Maddie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover