My Jewelry Designs

Original Handmade Jewelry by Maddie Dierkes
I am featuring some of my signature jewelry designs on here today, as I am in the beginning stages of setting up my design business that includes my jewelry design and my graphic design.  I am hoping by the end of the year I will have some jewelry workshop set up, and I will be able to sell my designs on Etsy! This is hard to focus on at times, since I already work full time as an in-house graphic designer for Aspen Medical Products and part time as a design consultant for another local business. All my graphic design, jewelry design and consulting will be under one business created by myself.  I will keep you posted here and eventually my blog will move to my website where you will be able to learn more!

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh Maddie....this is awesome!!
    I love your unique designs...the cuff is my fave!
    I didn't know you had a blog...and are in the works of moving to your website. good to know you are getting to work in graphic design though!!


    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support! Yeah I know I am so bad about promoting my blog, but I just started getting into it again, now that I have a focus and a direction! I will keep you posted :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great designs. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover