Birthday weekend!

My birthday was last Wednesday, and because it was in the middle of the week I felt like it was my birthday all week. On Wednesday night, we decided to go for a little paddle over to Woody's Wharf on the Balboa Peninsula for dinner and drinks.  We ended it with a late night run down the water slide off of Bayshores.  I had not been to Woody's Wharf for dinner and I have to say it was pretty fun and the service and food was great!
Birthday paddle fun!
Mom made amazing tomato tart for my birthday dinner, along with a yummy lemon berry tart last Sunday when I celebrated with my family.  This was an afternoon at the pool and an early dinner kind of day.
Blowing the candles out on my birthday tart!
I also had the great pleasure of one of my best friends being home for my birthday this year, which was a great gift within itself!

To finish off my week, on Saturday I had an awesome race with my girls, placing 6th overall and having a blast doing it!

Thank you you everyone for the fun birthday week!  I really felt the love!!! <3 p="p">

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover