Kona, Hawaii

I get to go to the Big Island, Kona, Hawaii this weekend for the first time since Labor Day in 2007! That is 5 years, exactly! 

I am very excited to be there again, and see all of my favorite spots and be in the water.  I am glad to get away and to Race in the Queen Liliuokalani Race, the largest long distance outrigger canoe race in the world.  This will be my first time doing the 18 mile race on Saturday from Kona to Honaunau.  I have done all the Sunday races, so now it is finally time to put my big girl pants on and do the long race! 

When we are racing on Saturday, we will be thinking of Bruce and putting out the good vibes of a speedy recovery! xoxox

Here are some pictures of my past Kona trips! Enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover