#309Advent

December is here and the countdown has begun! 

I will be blogging about my 2012 Christmas Advent every week this month, because everyday I am very slowly, quietly and lovingly preparing for the wonderful day that is Christmas! You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter, where I will be posting pictures of what I am doing each day for my Christmas advent under #309Advent! The 309 part is our home and the place where we will be enjoying a lot of this wonderful season!  We are not only preparing our homes, but we are also preparing our hearts, celebrating life, and a year that has brought us so much to be thankful for!

Here is a little sneak peek from my post yesterday!


Enjoy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover