Love that song

Hello Loves!

I know. It has been awhile...I guess I just needed a break. I've been working through a few things. I have some of them figured out, others not so much, but that is okay. My to do list is long and I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed, but I am solving it when I can. Overwhelm = highly under-motivated to do anything = nothing gets done...but that little fit is behind me now and I am moving forward and I hope in big ways.

Moorea Seal is back with her 52 Lists Project and last week was...list your favorite songs!

Um, I didn't have enough paper for this list and not all of them are on there, because half the time it is not till I hear the song that I remember how much I love it. I don't know, but I think those might actually be the best ones! They come up just at the right time...right when you need them. There are also songs on this list that I might be a bit ashamed to love, but to be honest, I don't take this stuff seriously. Music is about fun and how it makes you feel! Right?

So here is my list...I actually downloaded the sheet for this week and wrote it out - I have to admit that it was kinda fun. You should check out Mindflight, she does all of her lists in calligraphy for practice...love it!

Week 21
my favorite songs.
anything from the beatles - "two of us"
anything from the black keys - "gold on the ceiling"
"here comes the sun" - george harrison (acoustic)
"mayonaise" - smashing pumpkins (acoustic)
"always love" - nada surf
"fly me to the moon" - sinatra (our song)
"wish you were here" - pink floyd
*I am a sucker for acoustic versions and tracks


What are your favorites? What did I miss? New music is always good! Hit me with what you got in the comments down below...so I can listen to it on repeat (and annoy the heck out Jimi)! ;)

xo,


 photo signituresmall_zps613ffef0.jpg



52 Lists Project with Moorea Seal


Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover