Exciting News!

Mad Dream Design has exciting news.

This coming weekend, I will be closing my Etsy shop for just one day, Saturday, July 21st, 2013.

Why is that good news? I will be debuting and selling my Summer 2013 Line: Wild Hearts in person!

I am so excited that Mad Dream Design will be a vendor at the SBOCC State Sprints at Leadbetter Beach in Santa Barbara, CA. If you are in the area, stop by and say hello! My Etsy shop will be closed this coming Saturday, but will be reopening on Sunday, July 22nd with all brand new items from my Summer line.

I will be rolling new items out all of next week. If you would like to be apart of a special offer, and be the first to know. Join our mailing list here! I promise it is only fun stuff!!!

Sneak Peek from Wild Hearts // Summer 2013

Shinny, polished and ready to patina.

A few necklace designs from Wild Hearts - Summer 2013.


Enjoy!

 photo signituresmall_zps613ffef0.jpg


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover