Happy Thanksgiving and a not so black Black Friday!

Hi Friends!

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to you and and I hope you enjoyed your friends, family and a ton of amazing food! It is one of my favorite holidays, because the spirit of this holiday is one of the best. I hate that is shadowed by Christmas (don't get me wrong...I love Christmas), but the message of Thanksgiving and the food are just simply the best. Being thankful for this life. It is something I try to live every day, even though I am not successful at it every day.

Not so black Black Friday!

I am not a huge fan of Black Friday...as I love to enjoy Thanksgiving in full...with no shopping involved. Not to say I have not done it...but I have tried it, and it is just not for me. So rather than having a sale today,  I am just here to keep you posted on what is happening here at Mad Dream Design during the holidays!

Today!
No sale happening (unless you have subscribed to my newsletter...wink, wink). If you would like to get special discounts and be the first to know all the happs, then click subscribe! It is easy and I promise, it is only fun stuff, that comes a few times out of the year.
I will make it worth your while.

SUBSCRIBE!

Small Business Saturday!


Oh how I love this day as it celebrate amazing people and the businesses they have created doing what they love! To celebrate I have some exciting news....

You can now purchase Mad Dream Design jewelry at A Little Known Shop in Anaheim, CA. We are so excited to partner with A Little Know Shop as they promote amazing crafters and makers. They are also apart of the The Community, which if you are an Orange County local, it is a must check out for shopping handmade and local for the holidays!

Here is a little info about A Little Known Shop, stop by and say hello and check out the Mad Dream Design inventory they have in stock!

A Little Known Shop
423 S. Brookhurst St. #M,
Anaheim, California
Tues - Sat: 10am - 7pm
Sun: 11am - 6pm

"A Little Known Shop is a one-of-a-kind retail shop that helps support local artists and crafters. Our shelves are stocked with unique, fun items including soaps, jewelry, scarves, original art prints -- to name just a few. The best thing about the shop is that all of the merchandise is from local makers!"


Sunday, Dec. 1st - Patchwork Show


So excited to be apart of the Patchwork Santa Ana Fall show!
FYI: My Etsy shop will be closed on Sunday, December 1st, 2013.

Patchwork Santa Ana
Sunday, December 1st, 2013
11am - 5pm (rain or shine)
Broadway and 2nd Street, Santa Ana, California
Mad Dream Design Booth #E (on Sycamore, corner of 3rd Street)
***Shop local, shop small business, shop handmade.

Cyber Monday!


SALE! One day and one day only! Everything in the shop will 15% off on Monday, Dec. 2nd. My Etsy shop will be closed on Sunday, Dec. 1st, but come midnight on Monday, Dec. 2nd everything from my Fall Winter line: Folk Dreams will be available online, and everything in the shop will be 15% off! Use code: HappyHunting15. Happy Shopping Friends!

December 3rd
All International Orders must be placed by December 3rd to ensure (not guaranteed, due to customs) delivery by December 24th, 2013 (In Stock orders only).

December 5th
Custom Orders must be placed by December 5th to ensure delivery by December 24th, 2013 (Domestic orders only).

December 15th
Orders must be placed by December 15th to ensure delivery by December 24th, 2013  (In Stock/Domestic orders only).

Happy Holidays Friends!

xo,



 photo signituresmall_zps613ffef0.jpg


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover