What's New Around Here?!

Hello November and Happy Friday!

Are you ready for some fun news? I was MIA on the blog for about a month, but I promise I have been busy! Lots of fun things getting done, and I am excited to finally share it all with you.

Photo via Spark Collaborative

You were born to Sparkle!

In September, I started SparkleBee University with the Spark Collaborative community. It is a 6 week course on your own business! Each week is a new topic to focus on with all the info you need to make your business (and you) awesome. Going through this course has been really eye opening, and you will for sure be seeing some changes going on around here in the new year. More to come on that later, but if you are starting a business or want to tidy up your business practices this is a great course, that I highly suggest. 


Mad Dream Design Fall/Winter 2013 Line: Folk Dreams.

I have also been working really hard to bring some fun new designs to the shop for the holidays! I am happy to announce I will be rolling out these designs over the month of November for my Fall/Winter line! This line includes a lot of my Spring and Summer designs, along with some great bracelets and hoops for Fall/Winter! I will have a lot of sets, which will be great for gifts this holiday season. The fun thing is that I have started to incorporate beads and stones into my designs with copper and silver wire. I have been having a blast learning how to wire wrap over the past month, so Fall/Winter will is going to be a bit more diverse. I can't wait to share with you!

Inspiration

Photo via We Are Wilderness


Inspired by the hunter-gatherer, the collector, the wanderer and adventurer - this line is all about getting outside, going somewhere and not having your jewelry slow you down. Using stones and beads I have collected to create fun pieces that are durable, yet fun. You can dress them up and dress them down, plus you are still able to keep up with your active lifestyle.

Sneak Peek

Love Hoops


Gatherer Bracelet


Fall Patchwork Show

Photo via Patchwork Show

Save the Date! Mad Dream Design is so excited to be accepted into the Santa Ana Fall Patchwork Show on December 1st. If you are local to Orange County, this is a fun day to attend. Get a chunk of your Christmas shopping done in one day by shopping handmade and shopping local.
Patchwork Show - Modern Handmade Festival

What: Santa Ana Fall Patchwork Show
When: December 1st, 2013 11am-5pm
Where: 125 N Broadway, Santa Ana 92701
(2nd & Sycamore intersection and section of 3rd St.)
Who: Mad Dream Design and a bunch of other great artists, makers and vendors all in one place
Why: Support and shop local handmade and a great way to spend you Sunday!

I will fill you in on booth information soon! This is a great chance to come see my work in person. I love my online shop because I get to reach out to people across the world, but nothing beats seeing handmade items in person.

For quick updates, new arrivals, holiday shop details and show info - sign up for my newsletter here! Or follow along on our Facebook page!

Wanderlust Wednesday
I have been having some fun travels lately, and since Folk Dreams is inspired by the adventurer and the wanderer, I will be sharing my travels every Wednesday! Stay tuned...the first one is coming up this Wednesday!

Enjoy!

xo,

 photo signituresmall_zps613ffef0.jpg


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover