George Harrison: Living in the Material World Stateside May 1st!

Not only am I a huge Beatles fan, but maybe even more importantly, I am a huge George Harrison fan.

So to say that I am excited for George Harrison: Living in the Material World a Martin Scorsese Picture to be stateside May 1st is an understatement. I have been obsessed with this since it came out in October of 2011 on HBO.

I do not have HBO, and I am pretty sure as of June this year we will no longer have cable and I will have to resort to watching my one and only favorite TV show on my computer, but I am okay with it, because our tv is on maybe twice a week. So I was unable to watch it in October. :(

Now fast forward to this morning, opening Facebook on my iPhone, to see that I now only have to wait one more month exactly for it to be mine forever! Oh yeah I have already pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition Box set on Amazon. I have only heard amazing things about this documentary, and I would never think of Harrison or Scorsese to disappoint!

Find out more here:
http://www.georgeharrison.com/

Here is to amazing talent, beautiful people, and finding perfection, in the imperfections of life.
George, we will forever love what you left behind for us, your music! <3

“I think people who truly can live a life in music are telling the world, ‘You can have my love, you can have my smiles. Forget the bad parts, you don’t need them. Just take the music, the goodness, because it’s the very best, and it’s the part I give most willingly”
― George Harrison

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover