Spring is here!

Spring is here in Southern California and the flowers in my front gardens are exploding with color and fragrance!

We have about 20 rose bushes in our front yard separating the grass from the sidewalk. This is my rose garden. We have lived at our house for about 2 years now and they are one of my favorite things about it. They are hardy, gorgeous and bloom year round!

My other garden in the front yard, is the front porch planter that stretches the full length of our porch...this is what needs TLC and is the next project on my list. My amaryllis seem to be doing just fine.

1 comments:

  1. Flower is my favorite and this is the time of spring to take me the flower world. Thanks mate. :)

    Tower two surf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover