Influence, Vision and Beauty


Both of the these videos are done by Karen Walrond of wildly convinced that you are uncommonly beautiful and the author of the bestseller The Beauty of Different.



The mission is to change the perception of beauty and accept the fact that we are beautiful in our differences and that the only way to change the world's perception and definition of beauty is finding the beauty within ourselves and in our differences.  

She has found her calling and how she can contribute to the gift of life through the spirit she was given by showing you how to love yourself.  It is inspirational and amazing.  We are all here for a reason, we all wish to influence some or many people, but the question is how?

This comes to a book I am reading by Jessi Connolly Be Quiet & Say Something.  She talks about how we need to look past ourselves and our own lives to see the greater picture, to see the bigger plan that is dealt to us.  The plan that gives us purpose and that allows us to share our gifts and spirit with the rest of the world...to make the world a better place, a beautiful place.  Her vision is equally inspirational and amazing.

I have not finished her book and I have not read Karen's book, but I can tell you right now, that these are the kind of women I want to read with, learn from and maybe someday actually be living proof of their influence.

I too want to influence, maybe in a smaller way, to capture the attention of the few and make this world a better place.  I have an idea of what, but I am not sure of the when, the who and the how.  I am for sure still learning, and have so much work to do...but I at least hope I am on the right track.

That is what influence does.  It gives you hope for something better, something bigger, and something beautiful.  We all have it, we can all find it, and we all get to contribute, but we all get to do it in our own beautiful way if we allow ourselves to go out and get it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover