Shop. Goals. Craftcation.

I had fun in my shop two weekends ago....organizing.  I love to organize and I love knowing everything has a home...that makes sense.  My shop was in major need of organization and it is so nice to go in there now.



Now that I have all the tools, materials, design ideas, website, etsy shop, marketing materials and the shop pretty much done, I can actually start concentrating on the not so fun stuff.  My goal for the next month is to get my business license (that entails a lot of things I have come to find out)!  Once that is done I can then start concentrating my limited time to actually building up inventory and getting it up on the shop.  My goal is to have it all up and running by Craftcation 2013!  Here's to 2013 goals already starting to come to life!

This goal maybe a bit ambitious, but I am really looking forward to it (maybe not the paperwork part), and this is what I am really passionate about it, so why not make it ambitious?

Having everything setup by the time I get to Craftcation will make it all the more fun! I will actually get to show the work I do and get my name out there, and be able to represent myself properly.

Here is a little video about Craftcation! Really will be in need of this conference come March! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover