Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. 

This is my favorite time of year - starting with Fall and going all the way through till New Year's Day.  It is exciting, crazy busy, fun and so much family/friend time!

This year I decided to go as Rosie the Riveter.  She is one of my favorite historical icons and with the election only a few days away...I thought it was pretty fitting for this year.  Here are some of my "We Can Do It!" poses. 



My company goes all out with a costume contest, lunch and the Twilight Zone.  Being apart of R&D I get to see the best costumes around! We had a great turn out this year making the competition stiff.  Here is some of the competition...

Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas
Lance Armstrong
Shark Attack
As for Halloween night, our friend's birthday lands on Halloween, so that is where we always see to find ourselves - celebrating.  We get a little dressed up, do a little food, a little candy and just get to hang out with each other since what feels like forever!  Always makes for a fun night.

Zombie in the closet!!
 Happy November!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover