The Latest...

....from Mad Dream Design.

 I have been working on these for some time for Jimi's sister and was finally able to finish and give them to her this weekend!  This weekend got me really excited about a certain direction I am going to be taking with my shop to get her started.  I am looking forward to sharing that with you soon!  These are a Sneak Peak:
The Arrow Drop Earrings by Maddie Dierkes of Mad Dream Design
All I have to say is... Simple. Elegant. Classic.

Another little Sneak Peak:

I have found some great inspiration and ideas for my blog from the No Brainer Blog, by Hayley Morgan, at the thetingtwig.com!  If you are a blogger, or are looking to start a blog, this is a great book (so far!), and I highly recommend taking a look at it.  It offers great insight on how to give your blog a cohesive brand or direction through your own voice.  You will start to see a few changes around here, starting in the new year, just because of this book!



Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover