Being Thankful

Not all those who wander are lost. - J.R.R. Tolkien

My mind loves to wander, but it is not lost. It is exactly where it wants to be. It is in a familiar place, for it is usually somewhere in my heart with my memories and in my dreams. These are all things I know very well, but also wish I knew more.  

If my heart holds all that is dear...it is the center of my thankfulness. In order to be thankful I must go to what is in my heart, respect what is in my heart, live what is in my heart and above all else guard my heart.

I am not talking about playing it safe, or acknowledging the things I am thankful for in a single moment. I am talking about going deeper, taking a leap of faith, and living the thankful life. We were all put her for a reason, a reason that only He knows, a reason that only we can find through Him. We are not in it alone, He has that plan, we have his support. This is something to be thankful for. This gift is one that we will spend our life thinking on, acting on and hoping on. This is the thankful lifestyle.


Living the thankful life is not only a promise to yourself, or a connection, but it is self care and in this you can guard whatever makes your heart warm. Let your mind wander there often, let your mind find what your heart dreams of and let those dreams become truth.



All images can be found on my Pinterest!
Come and play.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover