Channeling My Muses

I have been working with the amazing Nicole Longstreath of The Wardrobe Code on my wardrobe for the past few weeks now and I have already found some amazing results.  I can tell this is just the beginning of a very fun and successful process! I highly recommend her!!

I first heard Nicole speak at Craftcation last year and have been following her ever since.  I love that she supports thrifting, being yourself, accepting your body type and not getting caught up on what is trending at this very moment.  She is the perfect mentor for younger girls looking to tighten up their wardrobe/style, the artist who wants to be professional, yet creative with her wardrobe, and women of any age looking to revamp their wardrobe.  She is realistic and fun...this is not TLC's What Not To Wear (although I do love that show), where you have to get rid of your whole closet and start over (Thank goodness!).

My homework for this week was to make a "My Style Muses" board on Pinterest.  I was really excited about this little piece of homework because 1) I got to use Pinterest, 2) I got to have fun finding my Style Muses, and 3) it really helped me see what I am looking to channel in my own wardrobe.

You can check out Nicole's Muse board on Pinterest and this post on her blog explains how to choose style muses and what to do once you have.

I may have gotten a little carried away but, you can check out My Style Muses board here. For now here are a few of my favorites from the list...

My Blogger Style Crush
Casey Wiegand

Photos property of Casey Wiegand

Casey Wiegand blogs at The Wiegands and creates at A Little Artsy, she is truly inspiring and has amazing style to boot! She is one of my favorite bloggers to follow.

My Celebrity Style Crush
Kirsten Dunst











First of all I love her name (Kirsten was my first American Girl doll as a little girl).  Second of all, I have loved her ever since seeing her in Little Women (a favorite holiday movie in our household) when I was a little girl. I love her style in almost every one of her movies and her very own casual style!

Enjoy finding your style muse!


2 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you for featuring me, Maddie! I've really enjoyed working with you and I can't wait to see how your style develops!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover