Wedding // Inspiration

So Jimi and I have booked our venue and have set a date for our 2014 winter wedding! Now that I the venue and the season I have started to look at ideas for engagement photos, colors, attire and stationary.

I really like using Pinterest for this as I can get an overall feel for what it is I want.  Here are a few of my boards I am using for wedding inspirations.

Wedding Ideas - ideas I think are funny for any wedding, not specific to my wedding exactly, although I will probably pull a few things from this board for my own wedding!

Engagement/Wedding Photos - these are all ideas that I think are fun with photography! I look at these photos as inspiration for any couple's photo shoot, photos you like of a wedding could be translated to your engagement or one year anniversary.  I am looking at over all feeling and LOVE!

Here are a few snapshots and if you are in the mood for a little wedding fun check out my Pinterest!



Apart from my Pinterest my favorite wedding site...hands down...is Ruffled! You should really check it out they have amazing shoots, vendor lists and newsletters!

Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover