Heart Art // Mad Dream Design

In the last post of this series I introduced my Spring 2013 Collection, Tribe Vibes.
Check um' out on Etsy!

I am a big believer in protecting our earth, preserving species, experiencing nature as it is meant to be seen - out in the wild. Animals and the ocean are a huge part of my life. I have 3 cats, 1 dog and a bird + all the animal friends I get to see on the water while I am paddling. The ocean is what makes our world so special and it is full of amazing creatures...many we have not even found yet. My work will always be inspired by nature, whether it is animals, plants, cultures, the ocean, the desert or sky. So I knew when I started my shop that I wanted to donate proceeds to non-profit organizations that are helping our oceans, deserts, plants and animals. My Spring Collection is donating 5% of each purchase to these six organizations.

Meet the Organizations 

Falcon Ridge

The Marine Mammal Center

Blue Voice


Barks of Love
Enter to win a pair of Bolt drop earrings here

 A Gift for Animals

BLES

Stop by the shop and say hello! Or go check out some of these amazing organizations to learn more about what they are doing for our planet!

Enjoy!


  photo signituresmall_zps613ffef0.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover