Summer Dreamin'



Who is dreaming of summer? I know I am.

We have gotten a taste of it the past few weeks here in California and I am loving it! I wish I could be outside more..that is the hardest part about working in an office...summer time. Along with dreaming of summer, I also have a lot of big goals to cover over the next 3 and half months.

In this week's 52 Lists Project, Moorea has prompted us to list our Summer goals! Ah yes, this is a good one because I need some to get me through the summer, first to make it awesome and second to make it a successful one!


Week 20
list your summer goals.
complete my Summer 2013 line. (Hint: July!!!)
go to hawaii. (August, cant wait!)
paddle. paddle. paddle.
camping. a lazy weekend here or there.
continue building my freelance graphic design business.
get some Vitamin D. lay out by the pool.
more custom orders. (Yes, I want to make you something amazing!)
SanO dayzzz. surf. beach.
engagement photos. save the dates. food tasting.
more wedding planning.
shop and business plan for rest of the year.
start on 2013 holiday line.
celebrate my birthday.
catch up. organize. create.
help build and learn wordpress web design.
revamp my website. (fun updates coming soon!)
go to a wedding. take a day off for my shop.
complete my business license process!
go to bed earlier. wake up earlier.
go on some runs. go to the movies.
find a new tv series on netflix. (Any suggestions?)
hang out at home with my faves.
backyard bbqs. eat s'mores. camp fires.
watch the sunset.

Yeah I love summer. What is on your list for summer? Share below!

xo,

  photo signituresmall_zps613ffef0.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

52 Lists Project with Moorea Seal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover