Who Do I Want To Be?

Oh what a question... 

The past year has been big for me...it may not seem that way to everyone, but that is not important, because I have been working on myself, for myself. I have failed at times, but I try to catch myself, work through it and get back at it. It has not been easy, and by no means am I even close to being done...this is a life long process, right?

I have also been focusing on this question, because as I started Mad Dream Design and I wanted it to represent me...or the person I am striving to be. I wanted it to be something that grew with me and found its place in the world like I am trying to do. Of course, the goal is the end result, but really it is all about the journey and spreading the good that only you have been given to create.

I have to remind myself of this constantly...seriously, just had to remind myself of that this past weekend! I love a good adventure, so I am definitely all in for life being the best one. Just show me the ways.

Print and Photo by Katie Swanson

This week in the 52 Lists project with Moorea Seal, we are answering just that question. Who do I want to be? Who am I? What do I want to be known for?

Week 19
the things you want to be known for.

a great listener.
a well rounded person.
an expert s'more maker.
passionate.  intuitive.
a loving wife (soon).
honest.  inspirational.
an ocean lover.  different.
a good friend.  wise.
creative.  my art.
having good taste.
a family girl.  a sweet daughter.
a well traveled girl.
an animal activist.
my smile.  my style.
not afraid to laugh at myself.
having a sense of humor.
my jewelry.  my designs.
a camper.  an outdoorsy girl.
a great older sister.
an interest in the well being of others.
getting stuff done.
a good spirit.  a brave soul.
an amazing mother (someday).
being true to myself.

What do you do to work on yourself? What do you want to be? What do you want to be known for? I am interested to see the similarities and the differences between our lists! Also, what do you need to work on most for yourself? Share in the comments below!

For me I need to work on not being a perfectionist, and that what I am, or doing, is enough. Perfection means the end...nothing else to discover or know...where is the fun in that? Mistakes are lessons, or an opportunity for something else, and not always a bad thing. Failure still means I was trying, so I can get up and try again, because if I didn't even start then where would I be? I am no master of this, but maybe someday I will be better at it.

xo,

  photo signituresmall_zps613ffef0.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

52 Lists Project with Moorea Seal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover