Heart Art // Mad Dream Design Summer Line: Wild Hearts

Happy August! (my favorite month of the year...)

Summer....


I am thinking salty curls, natural beauty, the beach and backyard barbeques.

Our Summer line is an extension of our Spring 2013 line: Tribe Vibes. Tribes Vibes was nature inspired with clean lines, and a cultural outlook on minimal design. I love that, and I still wanted that to ring true in my designs, with a twist.

Mad Dream Design Falcon drop earrings (Spring 2013)




In addition to the earrings from our Spring line we have added all new necklaces and dangle earrings + a few new designs. The one thing you will see throughout Wild Hearts are shells! For me Summer is lived at the beach and I am constantly inspired by the ocean, so shells fit the bill just right. Plus, they look amazing against the copper.

Mad Dream Design Falcon Necklace with Puka Shell (Summer 2013)

Our Summer 2013 line, Wild Hearts is all about getting outside, in nature and living as wild and free as your heart will let you. As they say, wild hearts can't be broken.




All of our new designs will in the shop by the end of day today, and I couldn't be more excited to share them with you!

Shop now, if you'd like!

Here is the look I was going for while creating Wild Hearts...


I am super excited to be celebrating a few milestones along with the release of our Summer line, so I am having a giveaway on the blog tomorrow! I will be giving away a pair of copper earrings. Want to participate? Make sure to LIKE us on Facebook.

Enjoy! xo,

 photo signituresmall_zps613ffef0.jpg


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover