Wanderlust Wednesday // Summer 2013

If you missed Part I, catch up here! Part I was all about my Spring trips, now it is all about my Summer trips! Paddling up and down the California coast, Palm Springs and what's next!

Palm Springs
A fun weekend away in a pretty house with a pool.
I have been lucky enough to stay in this house twice and it is a dream. Read more on the house here. We basically just hung out and chilled. Here are a few photos from around the house, but mostly just a lot of my dog, Ozzie in the pool.

Our room
The Cantina
Pup in the pool!

My Family


The Paddling Season
Here are a few photos of my paddling season thus far....

Catalina Island

Marina Del Rey
Santa Barbara
Dana Point, Photo Credit: Chris Silvester
Santa Barbara, Photo Credit: Chris Silvester

San Diego, Photo Credit: Chris Silvester





Currently...
Oahu, Hawaii! 

My summer trips have mostly consisted of paddling day trips, but this week I am in Hawaii for the Dad Center race on Oahu!!!


Since I am in Hawaii, I will not be posting that much on the blog. I will have a ton of posts to share with you when I return, though! If you would like to follow along come find me on twitter and instagram (handle: @maddiedierkes)!

Aloha!!!

 photo signituresmall_zps613ffef0.jpg


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover