Happy 200,000 miles!

So my Toyota 4Runner ran over 200,000 miles last week.  

She is a '96 and in great condition, we take her everywhere and she has been so good to us so far.

Jimi told me about a commercial Toyota used to do and I think they should bring it back, because I think it is perfectly befitting of a Toyota.  He said the commercial consisted of the mileage reader going over 100,000 miles, and the driver getting so excited they would need to pull over on the highway, get out and jump for joy.  I thought it would be fun to do that for my girl when she rolled over 200,000 miles.  Take a look.  I missed it by 21 miles, as you can see, I was a bit bummed by this, but it is still good, none the less.

Happy 200,00 miles to my 4Runner!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover