Some fun quotes

Over the Memorial Day weekend, I had my family over for a BBQ.  All my aunts and uncles were able to see my shop and jewelry for the first time.  We are all pretty creative people, so we were able to throw around some great ideas as far as jewelry design, shop setup and marketing, which is always fun to do.  My mom saw a quote I had up in my bedroom, which was "MADNESS IS GENIUS."  That is where she said, you should put this up on your site.  Quotes are fun to have around...they give some perspective, they are relate able, they are fun, and are always great for inspiration, so I have incorporated a few into my site here.

Here are the quotes that I liked for Mad Dream Design:

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be 
absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” 
- Marilyn Monroe


"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll


The craziest ideas can be the best, the biggest leap of faith can be the most successful, dreams can become reality, the biggest risks can find the best results, and it's the people you find along the way that make the journey worth while.  What is your mad dream?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover