Shop Progress

I am going to have my whole jewelry shop set up in my garage by this weekend, sans anvil and metal shear, but I have to say that is pretty close to done. There is always room for improvement and those are at the top of the list.

I am so excited to be able to go out to my garage and just make stuff whenever I want!  I will post pictures soon once it is all set up!  I am also in the process of picking the name for my design company and getting business cards printed.

Here is a little preview of me at work and the earrings I am about to finish for a fundraiser that is coming up May 12th.

Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover