Costa Rica Lovin'

Its Friday! And tomorrow I will be in one of my favorite places...Costa Rica. 

For me it is a mix of Mexico and Hawaii, two more of my favorite place! ;)  It has the tropical, natural beauty that Hawaii has with the Central American culture and life you feel when in Mexico.  This is a winning combination with one more thing added.  This is something that only Costa Rica can provide, and that is PURA VIDA. 

Pura Vida, or pure life, is the care free saying to mean "full of life," that is used as a greeting or as satisfaction.  A good explanation is that we are only here on this earth for a short period of time, so spread some cheer and be happy.  You can definitely feel this when you are down there, and if you have been there before you know what I am talking about.  They have a very relaxed lifestyle there.  Everyone is outside on their porches hanging out with family, you see it everywhere.  If they are not at work that is what they are doing.

I am excited for the change of scenery and the to get away for longer than a weekend.  As much as I love weekend trips.  Will post pictures on my return!

Playa Negra, Costa Rica, 2009 (Photo credit: Maddie Dierkes)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover