Costa Rica 2012!

This trip was a little different for me because I was not going with my family like in the years past, but I was going with Jimi's family.   I didn't have to plan anything, I didn't have to worry about anything and I didn't have to keep track of anything.  That was nice, all I had to do was relax and have fun and I am so appreciative for that!

We flew into Liberia, Costa Rica and about 3.5 hours later (customs, immigration, baggage claim, lost surf board, car rental, 1.5 hour drive) we arrived to a house on the beach stocked with food, beer and drinks.  Talk about a dream house, you must check out these picture of Casa Ohana!!! The views were perfect, the pool was calling our names and the house was big enough for everyone to have their own little space in heaven.  We were finally in Playa Negra, Guanacate, Costa Rica!

My Aunt Mary who manages the property and live in Costa Rica was there moments after we arrived and it was so good to see her and spend a whole week with her as Jimi's family welcomed her to all of our dinners and events which I am also very grateful for.

Throughout the trip we swam in the ocean almost everyday, did some surfing, did some walking on the beach, laid out by the pool, played in the pool, ate lots of good food, drank lots of good beer and rum drinks, napped (siestas!!!), read our books, watched the waves, had so many great conversations, went shopping, relaxed in some rocking chairs, stared out into the horizon, star gazed, received one hour messages, went zip lining, and went on a sunset sail and snorkel. 

What a great trip. It was hard to come for me this time around more then others, but the trip was so amazing there is nothing really that could have ruined it for me.

Thank you to the Spoto's, the Kittinger's, and my Aunt Mary for an amazing trip!

If you are interested in visiting Costa Rica, check out my Aunt Mary's vacation rentals on the beach in Playa Negra, Guanacaste (an infamous surf break of Costa Rica) from Beach Grass Rentals.

Enjoy!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover