Fun Things for Costa Rica

I am in Costa Rica right now and here are some fun things I love to bring with me when coming here.

1. Bathing suits...it is so hot at this time of year there that all you want to do is be in the water.  Whether it is the pool or the ocean, that is where you will find me.

2. 3 or 4 good books....this one I always underestimate.  Last time I finished my book on the plane!  So this time I am stocking up so I have plenty reading material.  Thankfully vacations are good for knocking a few good books off of the reading list.  Here are some of the books I brought with me:







3. Fun sandals.  I have my faithful rainbows and a pair from Target that is a current style with a little brass flair.

4.  My iPod loaded with plenty of favorite books on tape and newly uploaded music to enjoy on and off the plane.

5.  Last, but not least, some great cover ups that I can wear at the beach or to the pool.  Fun right colors are in right now so I am making sure that all my suits and coverups have those great colors in them.  So very festive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover