Father's Day!

For those of you who do not know my Dad...we are twins.  We look a lot a like, just ask my Mom.  You cannot really know our family without knowing my Dad, because he is the guy that completely embraced being the only boy (even our dogs are girls).  He is always right in there with three giggly girls at the dinner table making sure the laughter doesn't stop.  No way it could be any different.  He is the perfect guy for the job.

I feel lucky to have some amazing kindred spirits.  You will find these people are the ones closest to me: my immediate family, Jimi and a few amazing pets.  My Dad is definitely one of those people.
For some reason it has always been extremely easy with my Dad.  There is a connection that I only feel comes from being born from that mold of thought.  Dad is great to talk to and I know I am so lucky to be his daughter and that I get to know such an amazing person that a lot of people will never get to see.  There are so many perfect little moments with him that makes you think he just gets better with age.  And I love that!

Here's to so many more perfect moments. Happy Father's Day to my Dad! Love you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover