More Fun Quotes!

I have found a few more quotes that speak to me and what I want my jewelry and design to reflect.  I think this is important to research and find the ones that speak to you and your art/design/business as a whole.  Quotes are great for inspiration, reflection and reminder. 

The ones I am concentrating on today are more about wildest, mad dreams, rather than having mad ideas.  Even though mad ideas are the basis for bigger dreams.  This is about concurring the dreams that are larger than you, larger than life and the ones that you are almost afraid of going to find.  These are the best kinds of dreams, because they challenge us and bring out the best in us.  These are the kinds of dreams that make the world a better place.  These are the kinds of dreams that let you stand out from the rest, that make you, you.

If you want them bad enough, you will make them happen! (Photo: Pinterest)
Mad Dreams (Photo: Pinterest)
Go find out! Follow your dreams. (Photo: Pinterest)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover