5 Little Things

This is a fun one.

I was tagged by Emily of CoupleJones on Tuesday, where you write 5 things about yourself. If you have not been over to CoupleJones you should check out her Encourage to Inspire Project with CailaMade...it is going to be a great series on inspiration and creating!

So I got tagged, and now I am going to play!

5 things you may not know about me.

1. I love history. I always have been a bit obsessed with different eras and the pasts of different cultures. I really enjoyed my two high school history classes, and the teacher I had for those classes was really very good. At Cal State Long Beach, I found myself another great history teacher...this was not world history...this was art history. I was hooked. So I have a BA in Studio Art with an emphasis in Art History.

2. I have a huge obsession with bunnies and elephants. Bunnies - I think they are too cute for this world. I go around yelling "BUN BUNS!" when I see one...just ask Jimi. He does a great impression of me, because I am a dork. Elephants - they are such loving, gentle giants. A lot of my art is inspired by them and our house has quite a few elephant things in it.

1 // 2

3. Rootbeer fanatic - Barq's rootbeer is my favorite. But I also like handcrafted rootbeer and the classic A&W (rootbeer float...yes, please). If I could only have one sweet thing for the rest of my life - RB would be it...hands down.

Photo by Maddie Dierkes

4. I have wanted an Etsy shop since 2007 when I discovered Etsy...yes I remember the year, it was kind of a big deal for me. Everyone got Etsy gifts for Christmas that year. Now in 2013, a mere 5 and half years later, I am finally going to open my own shop. Why did I wait so long? I don't know. End of March people, it is happening here!

www.etsy.com/shop/maddreamdesign

5. I paddle outrigger canoe...Hawaiian style boats surfing down waves...that kind of paddling. Through paddling I met my fiance, Jimi, who I have had a huge crush on for like ever. Yes, I still have a huge crush on him...duh! I feel so blessed that we get to share our love for the ocean, the waves and the sport with one another.

Photo c/o Alejandra Ferrise

Okay that is enough about me. Now I tag Kelly, Noni, Lish, Kat and MJ. Kelly, because I know you will love this :) and Noni, Lish, Kat and MJ, because I would love to know a little bit more about my Falling for Friday friends!

xo,


9 comments:

  1. What a fun game! I love your Five Things. Kat and I will hopefully have a post up about our 5 (10) Things in day or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post! I love history, art history to be exact. Who doesn't love bunnies and elephants? My favorite story was Dumbo growing up. Baby elephants are the cutest. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Dumbo too...my favorite as a kid as well. Also, LOVE Babar. They really are the cutest. BTW, I love your site...it is gorgeous. Happy Friday! :) Maddie

      Delete
  3. thats`s fun... thank you for tagging Maddie, think I´ll do it next week!Zu and have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag Maddie! I'll play along soon :) I love root beer too...and your blog design is pretty sweet too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Looking forward to it. And thank you for the kind words about the blog design...I love feedback! :) Maddie

      Delete
  5. Done:) http://ohiloveyoumydear.blogspot.de/2013/03/5-maybe-not-so-important-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just did it!

    http://kelthompson.wordpress.com/2013/03/24/5-lovely-things/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover