Falling for Friday // 3-22-13


(1) Pete's // (2) Busy Bee Cafe // (3) Betty Belts // (4) The Pier // (5) City Hall


Today I am featuring my favorite things to do while I am here in Ventura, Ca.
Right now I am in Ventura at the Craftcation Conference! You can find out more here.

Ventura, California
Ventura is located about an hour north of Los Angeles, Ca and about 40 minutes south of Santa Barbara, Ca. It is a beach town known for its great surf and their wonderful downtown area with great food and shops.

Here are my favorite things to do in Ventura!

1. Pete's Breakfast House
We always leave so early to go to Ventura, so the first thing on the list is always breakfast.
And it is always Pete's!

2. Main Street - Downtown Ventura
Shopping and Dining
Antique Stores
A good lunch - Busy Bee Cafe, Nature's Grill
Craft shops - Betty Belts, Superbuzzy
Fun retail stores

3. The Pier
Paddle
Watch the surfers
Enjoy the beach

4. The Architecture
Gorgeous buildings all around town that are so hard to miss.
The Mission San Buenaventura
Ventura City Hall building

If you ever get the chance to go or enjoy it as much as I do, you will find it is a great place for some R&R. Who doesn't love some of that?

Falling For Friday


Happy Friday!

8 comments:

  1. What a fun list of things to do in Ventura. I absolutely love learning about new cities to visit :) Kat and I finally got our 5 Things Post up. I hope you get to check it out. Happy Friday, MJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree, it is so fun to learn about new places! Yay! I am going to check out you five things post right now. Happy Friday! Maddie

      Delete
  2. Wow! Have fun!!!

    just love // kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh i love betty belts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun is her store? Like I die every time I go in there.

      Delete
  4. Oh it sounds fabulous! I need to make sure I remember all this if I ever get down to that area! Thank you so much for linking up with us for Falling for Friday!!

    xo
    Dawnelle
    Just Dawnelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so good! now I get a bit wanderlust sick again! currently we are saving some money, to visit the staes and a few favorite places with a trailer home. can`t wait till that day! have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so fun Noni! I hope you get to do a little wander-lusting soon!!! :) xo Maddie

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover