Sneak Peek // March Shop Opening

Psssst....Have you heard?

I am planning on opening up my shop at the end of the month (!!!!) and I want to let you in on a few things! This is what is in the works:

1. Get informed.
With all the excitement going on around here from the 52 Lists Project, Falling for Friday and an Etsy shop opening at the end of March there is a lot to keep up with on Mad Dream Design. If you would like to stay up on all the latest news, the shop grand opening, giveaways, promos and shop videos (coming soon!) you can now sign up to receive my email newsletter!

I know what you are thinking...another email? I totally hear you. I will only be sending out my email newsletter 2-3 times a month. I want to make it worth your while so they will be jammed packed with great stuff to look into, upcoming events to be excited for and a few promos that are only offered to my newsletter subscribers.

If newsletters are not your thing, don't worry, there will still be lots of fun to be had here on the blog and in my shop and you can stayed informed via Blog Lovin' or my RSS News Feed.

2. A little preview.

The bench. Filing away.
Raw earrings ready to be filed and sanded!
Who likes earrings?! I do!

Mad Dream Design's Spring/Summer line will open with 5 different designs that will be offered in silver and copper. You will also be able to chose what kind of findings you would like for your earrings to customize them. You can choose from silver, copper or gun metal traditional findings or handmade wire findings in silver and copper made be me!

I am starting with 5 earring designs, but come summer I will be introducing a few new designs to the line. For Fall/Winter 2013 I hope to expand on the line bringing you the best of the best in my earring designs along with a few pendent and cuff designs! A lot of good stuff to come in 2013.

SO stay tuned and stay informed, because I am so excited to share this with all of you!

 Subscribe to our newsletter

xo,


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover