Craftcation 2013...Here I Come

I am so excited to be off to Craftcation this morning for a weekend in Ventura with a ton of other bloggers and crafters alike !

Ventura, California

 Here is the low down...

Craftcation
Indie business and DIY Conference in Ventura, Ca
March 21st - 24th, 2013
Put on my Nicole Stevenson and Santa Ana's own Delilah Snell :)
A retreat to inspire, network and build a craft business community

Here is a little video recap from last year...


Craftcation 2012 from Letter Box Films on Vimeo.


So this weekend I will be posting all over twitter, facebook and instagram when I can! Come follow along with all the fun @maddiedierkes on twitter and instagram. You can also follow @Craftcation for more conference fun and to learn more about it all.

Tomorrow, I will be featuring Ventura, Ca on Falling for Friday featuring all the best and fun things to do while you are there. It is a great California coast town, and I have loved it ever since I was a little kid, when we would go as a family.

What will I be focusing on at Craftcation?
There are so many classes to choose from that is hard to pick one sometimes, but here are few of the workshops and classes I will be for checking out. Over the next couple of weeks I will share some of the things I have learned at Craftcation, the outfits I wore, the friends I made and so much more! I am excited to share with you all!!!

Check out the full schedule here!

Classes:
Bookkeeping for an indie business
Getting to know your digital SLR camera - I just got a Canon EOS Rebel T3 over the weekend!!
Blog Perspectives
When to hire a professional
Those who can do, Teach!

DIY Workshops:
Soy Candles 101
Needle Felting !!! Love to needle felt, so I am excited to do it again.
Traveler's Daybook with the lovely Amy Tan :)
Networking + Notebooks - networking while making a notebook for the weekend =
perfect way to start off this conference!

Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds amazing! I'm jealous. That Traveler's Daybook class looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing weekend here. The daybook class was fun!!! xo Maddie

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover