Falling For Friday // 4-5-13

Hello Friday, my good friend!

Spring Love Fest

What are your favorite things about Spring?

I am loving the warmer afternoons, my garden going off with flowers everywhere, the smell of jasmine, that it is lighter later, the smell of salt on the wind and that fresh feeling...you know what I am talking about!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

 Here is a fun graphic for what I plan to do this spring and summer..anyone else?

by Maddie Dierkes

And now, I am going to leave you with this, one of my favorite quotes.


Photo Credit
"The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears and the sea." - Isak Dinesen

Enjoy your weekend!


Falling For Friday

7 comments:

  1. lovely collection! love the muted/pastel tones & those artichokes look SCRUMPTIOUS.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I need to try those artichokes ASAP! xo Maddie

      Delete
  2. are those succulents in the same pot as flowers?! i have a horrible black thumb and the only thing i can grow is succulents (and basil, thanks so the lovely weather here), i never thought of putting them in the same pot as little flowers. how cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are bouquets but I think you are on to something regardless! I too can only grow succulents and roses. I think flowers and succulents in one pot is a great idea! Thanks for stopping by! xo Maddie

      Delete
  3. aaaww this sounds so much like summer already, the outfit is just to cute.can`t wait for warmer days to come, we had a long winter and still have snow around here in Germany, many greetings and happy weekend, noni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, this makes me even more excited for summer. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it. I know I am ready for summer too. xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover