Happy Easter + What's New

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and Happy Easter. For me it was filled with family...which is always the best. Here is a little preview....

YUM!
Mom knows how to host, and she always has gorgeous displays and delicious dishes, especially during the holidays. Above is her gorgeous, homemade (from scratch!) Strawberry Vanilla Cake.
So yum!

And last but not least...me and this little Easter bunny...Sophie! :)


So what's new?

Mad Dream Design Etsy Shop is officially open!!!
Introducing my Spring 2013 line. Rolling out more designs throughout the week.


How to participate in all the fun?
Join our mailing list to receive a sweet deal! This deal lasts Friday, April 5th, 11pm through Sunday, April 7th, 11 pm. Sign up here!

Come by and say hello at the shop! I am so excited to share it all with you.

Enjoy!
xo,




6 comments:

  1. Congrats on opening your Etsy shop!!!!! The earrings look great :) I remember what a nice feeling of accomplishment that it was to get WetDesert open. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MJ!! I appreciate you checking it out and the kind words. xo

      Delete
  2. Love your shop! If my ears were pierced it would be perfect :) I would love to see them as necklaces someday :) Congrats on opening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! That means a lot. Yes, I totally have necklaces and bracelets in the works for summer and fall of this year. ;) xo

      Delete
  3. OOOHHHHHH! So exciting! Major high fives to you, girl!! Heading over to your shop now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover