Brickyard Buffalo // #buffstuff

Have you heard of Brickyard Buffalo, yet?

If not, I say get over there and check out the deals they have flying this month.

Brickyard Buffalo
They feature all of our favorite artists in the handmade biz with deals on the most "to die for" items.  Lots of savings...but the deals only last so long! They have a countdown and only a limited run of each product, so get them while you can.

Each month they have an editor of the month that has picked out some of their favorite deals to feature on Brickyard. This month the lovely, Casey Wiegand is their guest editor. What a fun gig!

Casey Wiegand

I have decorated my office with some of my favorite Buff Stuffs. My latest purchase is this Love Tree print by Plum Street Prints. It is the perfect gift for someone you love too. Other Buff Stuff you will find in my office are the Dream Big print by Small Fry, the Remember print by River and Bridge, and the Navajo Pillow, in black, by Little Boston Print Shoppe. The Little Boston Print Shoppe's latest deal sold out in less than half a day! Not that it surprises me...I love her hand printed pillows!

Love Tree print
Dream Big print, Remember print, and Navajo pillow
I heart my new office!
If you like what you see here...definitely check out Brickyard Buffalo! A current deal that I am crushing on is this brass locket necklace by Brooklyn Rehab. Lots of fun designs to choose from like Abe, Lucky Horseshoe and my personal favorite, Aztec.

Aztec locket deal happening now!


Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover