The Wardrobe Code - 30 Days of Outfits

Remember My Style Muse Board in this post?


Well this is what came of it...my wardrobe transformed into something I love, a work of art and something that channels the things I want to say about myself. Authentic, casual, stylish, with a little bit of edge, and a feminine touch.

I spent all of January working with Nicole, of The Wardrobe Code, on my wardrobe (part 1) and closet (part 2 - coming soon!). If you are looking for some virtual coaching on your wardrobe...check out The Wardrobe Code's Becoming You: Personal Style Camp for more details! It is well worth the investment, because investing in your wardrobe is investing in you.

Part 1 - The Wardrobe - One of my homework assignments was to create outfits for 30 days (a whole month of outfits!).  Here are a few of my favorite outfits I have come up with through my journey with The Wardrobe Code!
Red Cords: Mossimo, Target. Black Wedge Sneakers: Xhilaration, Target. Gray Sweater: Conversation Pieces.
Jeans: Jolt Jeggings, Nordstrom Rack. Flannel Top: Urban Outfitters. Scarf: Conversation Pieces.
Pink Cargo Jacket: Urban Outfitters. Grey Feather Top and Jewelry: Forever 21.
Black Leggings: Lululemon. White Top: Delia's. Cargo Jacket: Hurley.
Jeans: Mossimo, Target. Sweater: Urban Oufitters. Leather Jacket: ASOS.
Black Booties: Rebel, Delia's. Flannel Dress: Patagonia. Sweater: TNA.
Learn more about Conversation Pieces in my post here!

Stay tuned for the second segment of my Wardrobe Code journey - The Closet!

Enjoy,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your experience, Maddie! I can't wait for Part 2 ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! It will be up next week...I am excited to share the rest.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover