Mr. The Kid

Today I am featuring my Maid of Honor and a best friend, who just happens to be my sister.

About the blog.
My little sister, Lily, lives in LA and I luckily get to see her almost weekly. She has an amazing heart and a gorgeous blog, Mr. The Kid, running over at Tumblr. Her blog is very visual and a great source for fashion, design and anything white or pure.



What's different?
Lily has a had a few other in blogs in the past and they all have been visual, photo blogs, that have all been very well curated. As you scroll through Mr. The Kid, the subtle themes of color, feel and mood change ever so slightly.  Even though the photography is presented in a cache style, you can clearly find the muse of the day in each grouping of photos. The thought behind each group totally comes through as a cohesive collection - that is what I love most about her blog. Yes there is a certain style to her blog and to the photography, but it isn't limited to a theme. I also love that fact that it inspires the idea that each day we are inspired by something different, it is not the same thing from day to day, but a revolving image.

 Enjoy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover