Falling For Friday // 2-22-13

Every Friday I will be posting my finds for the week here, along with other blogs. We will all be linking up, so come check it out for some of the latest finds and trends happening...from style, to crafts, to kids, to our favorite things...it will all be there! This is where we are all linking up:

Kelly Westover // Westover Manor
Dawnelle // Just Dawnelle
Casey // A Little Artsy

February 22nd, 2013


What I found myself channeling most this week was great women who have small businesses or are just simply inspiring. I am about to start up my Etsy shop in mid March, so I have been looking for the best of the best in the handmade business and in blogging for inspiration, motivation and adventure/risk taking. This is what I found:

Images c/o Moorea Seal (click for more info)

1. Moorea Seal // A few weeks ago I found Moorea Seal. Moorea blogs about inspirations, her jewelry, and is the creator of the 52 lists project, which I started to participate in a few weeks ago. You can see my lists here and here. She has an Etsy shop with amazing finds and her Pinterest is one of the most sought after, especially for jewelry...if you love Pinterest check her out!

Images c/o Design*Sponge (click for more info)

2. Design*Sponge // This post on Design*Sponge (who doesn't love this blog?), as a part of their Biz Ladies section (a great section to look through, btw), features Anna Bond of Rifle Paper Co. I am a huge fan of her work and merchandise, so I was excited to see her featured there! Check it out for a great design overload.

Image c/o Maiedae (click image for more info)

3. Maiedae // This design studio is run by Savannah and Jenny, and boy are they the cutest business partners ever! Just this week, Savannah had her last day at her day job. She got to quit her day job, people! Talk about a dream come true! :) Congratulations Savannah, read more on that here!

Image c/o Between Dreams (click image for more info)

4. Between Dreams // this blog is so fun to wonder around on, so yeah, it has the perfect name.  Allie has great photography and imagery, along with fun, inspirational posts that we all love to soak up.  This post features Jenni from The Story of My Life (another blog I love). This is a great read for following your dreams!

Images c/o of Influence Network and Anne Bogel (click image for more info)

5. Influence Network // This group of women are so inspirational, and they just launched their latest project, The Influence Network. You can join for a small fee to partake in their (from what I hear) amazing classes and forums, or like me, you can just follow along on their blog. This post by Anne Bogel on planning for inspiration is great! Anne talks about planning ahead and how that can spur inspiration, and I could not agree more. Some of the concepts she talks about here, I have started to implement into my own blog, just this year, and I love the results!

Enjoy and Happy Friday!


 
Falling For Friday

11 comments:

  1. I just found Moorea Seal this week too! She's super fab, and this is a very powerful list!
    I wish you the best of luck with your etsy shop, I can't wait to see what you have in store for all of us.

    Love having you link up with us today!

    just love // kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelly! I am glad to be here with you all and can't wait to open up shop and share it with everyone!
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. This is such a great list! We just started our blog a few months and I have been so inspired by all of the amazing women in the blogging world right now! Found you through Falling for Friday! :) em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know isn't the blog world great? really helps keep me going! Thank you for the follow on blog lovin'...I will be sure to follow up by following you! :)

      Delete
  3. Ps following on bloglovin' now! Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a great list! I love finding new blogs. I'm always inspired by how well they do it! I wish...I wish...

    Can't wait to check out your new etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! I wish too! ;)
      I will definitely be keeping everyone posted on the shop here! Cant wait to share it! I am now following you...I have been to Scotland and I loved it, so looking forward to following your adventures!
      Maddie

      Delete
  5. Hallo Maddie,

    thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comment. I love your list.
    I also own a small business here in Germany and started fife years ago on a German plattform, it growed really fast, with over 15000 sells in just fife years, now me and my team are also thinking about starting an etsy shop:) I wish you lots of luck and blessings on the way! Your space here is beautiful, definitely following you back!zu, noni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! What an amazing story and congratulations on your small business! I hope you start an Etsy shop as well! ;) Thank you so much for the blessings and compliments! xo

      Delete
  6. Oh what a fabulous list!! I'm headed to check them all out! Thank you for sharing my friend and for linking up with us for Falling for Friday. Good luck with your new shop coming soon! I'm excited to see what you have in store for us.

    xo
    Dawnelle
    Just Dawnelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawnelle! I really enjoyed doing the Friday post and excited to link up again this week! Will keep you all posted on the shop! xo Maddie

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover