Valentine's Day Goodness

Hello Loves,
 
Happy Valentine's Day! 

I hope it is filled with lots of love from your family, your loved one, or your cat! ;)

Paco getting some love!
 Exciting News

I am so happy to announce that Jimi and I have booked our venue and have a lovely day set for our wedding. We are getting married one year from today, on Valentine's Day, February 14th, 2014 (02.14.2014 -or- 2.14.14)! I am beyond excited and cannot wait to share our special day with all of our closest friends and family.

Valentine's Day Ideas for Everyone


I got this idea from Pinterest, and made it my own - all of our important dates in one pretty package. I think it is perfect for Valentine's Day, framed for a special someone. My Pinterest find was designed by Cindy of Inkstomp - check out her shop for some more great love prints!

Check out Sad Shop on Etsy for more!
With another Pinterest find, I started to think about Valentine's Day early this year and ordered my cards from Sad Shop on Etsy!! Katie's cards have great humor and are light hearted...but they still say I love you...which is what Valentine's Day is all about. I got one for all of my special someones, to send them a little note today.


Valentine's Day is not complete without Conversation Hearts, in my opinion! I love them, they are probably my favorite candy and thank goodness they are only around once a year (or else I would have a serious problem). I usually spend the first couple of days handing the ones I like to Jimi...to say I love you...I usually do this on Valentine's Day too. And then, of course, there is always chocolate...


I feel so lucky, because our garden is blooming roses...year round...so I always get to make a fun bouquet of roses (or two) at this time of year and place them around the house.  They smell amazing and they are so gorgeous with all of their different colors. Plus, they always remind me to love.

What are the fun things you are doing for Valentine's Day to say I love you? How do you celebrate? 

xo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2013 MAD DREAM DESIGN, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena

Pin It button on image hover